It is now possible to look and feel eco-fabulous by incorporating environmentally-friendly actions into your beauty routine – as well as green products into your cosmetic sable fur eyelashes suppliers. Cosmetic companies are now making their way into environmentally conscious beauty by offering green alternatives to those who prefer to beautify themselves in an eco-conscious way.
Dioat Support positive environmental change with these top 10 green tips:
1. Seek out products with minimal packaging or biodegradable and botanical packaging such as boxes embedded with seeds which you can plant in your garden, as well as lipstick tubes made out of polyactic acid (a corn-based material).
2. Put your best face forward with organic, chemical-free, synthetic-free products. Avoid synthetic or petroleum derived ingredients, artificial fragrances, parabens, dyes, flavors, petrolatum, phtalates and preservatives.
3. Support companies with green business practices such as printing with eco-friendly soy-based ink or using renewable energy sable fur eyelashes suppliers.
4. Before purchasing your beauty products, look for the USDA label. In order to be labeled “organic”, all valid certifying agencies must comply with USDA standards.
5. Leverage multi-use products to enable radiant color that can be applied to cheeks, eyes and lips.
6. Choose nail polishes that are free of dibutyl phthalate (a chemical banned by the European Union).
7. Apply your sable fur eyelashes suppliers with your fingers and avoid using cotton swabs and disposable sponges.
8. Save water by skipping a wash or limiting your shower time. Do not forget to turn the water off while you’re brushing your teeth or scrubbing your face over the sink.
9. Save energy by unplugging all of your beauty tools after you’ve finished using them (they still zap electricity when turned off). And limit the use of a hairdryer or curling implements. Try letting your hair air dry or curling your hair with Velcro rollers.
10. Buy in bulk. Most beauty products can be purchased in large sizes. Reduce your budget, while decreasing the value of packaging.
It is no longer the case that eco-conscious citizens are seen as part of the counter culture sable fur eyelashes suppliers. My, how things have changed. Nowadays, it’s increasingly uncommon to find anyone, or any company, who isn’t environmentally conscious. Even beauty has gone green! By incorporating organic living in to your everyday lifestyle, you will enjoy greater health and wellness. Evaluate those products and treatments that best exemplify the eco-lifesyle. If we all followed these practices then we can truly celebrate “Earth Day” with a more sustainable planet. Act as a coach towards others to promote a more sustainable lifestyle!