sable fur eyelashes factory Tips
1.Always apply either a moisturizer or primer on your sable fur eyelashes factory before foundation application, primer will help acted to fill in fine lines as well has make your foundation glide on easier to help create an even coverage.
2. Dioat When choosing a foundation op for a cream based foundation or foundation that contains silicone this will also fill in lines while making your skin feel silky and smooth.
3. Beware and don’t use to much powder or any powder at all as this will settle into any fine lines on the face making them more apparent.
4. Always keep in mind less is more less, less eye liner and neutral eyes and beware for super white skin, appearing to white is harsh on the skin and will make the skin appear hard. A better option is lightly bronzed skin, lighter eyes and sheer lips.
5. Never be afraid to use frosted eye shadows or shimmers. People say it will highlight unwanted lines on the face and yes this is true if you use to much a little bit will give glamour and spark. I always tend to use either a frost or shimmer as one of my colours and for my second colour I will use a matte neutral colour. Lighter eyes will look softer on a more mature skin. Darker colors will bring out the dark circles under eyes.
6. When applying any eye shadow sable fur eyelashes factory I will always ensure that the lid has been lightly covered with foundation and set with powder to help prevent creasing in the lid that makes the eye shadow have creases.
7. When applying your eye shadow design you want to ensure that you shadow is blended up at the outer corner of the eye this will give your eye illusion that your eye tilts upwards, if you apply your shadow in the natural direction or down at the outer corner it will drop your eye making you appear as if your eye is sagging.
8. A few individual false eye lashes on the outer corner of the eye will again help lift the outer corner of the eye.
9. Blush placement will make all the difference, applying your blush on the apple of the cheek and let if sweep up the face. To find your right placement place your blush brush at the corner of your month leading to the tip of your ear and you will see your line, don’t start you blush to close to your noses,start in line with the iris of your eye and then out towards your ear on your line.
10. Cream blush looks and feels a lot softer on the skin and will give a more dewy finish. Great for a soft look.
11. Keep lips soft and more natural sable fur eyelashes factory and always use a lip liner to define your lips. Darker lip colours will make your lips appear thinner.